Senior Accountant APPLY NOW
• Manages, supervises, and provides guidance to employees within the accounting department.
• Conducts all necessary training to keep the accounting team’s skills and knowledge up to date.
• Prepares monthly/ quarterly management reports and accounts ensuring they are produced on a timely basis (including KPI’s reports, budget, variance analysis, statistical data, and trends).
• Coordinates between the different sections within the department to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
• Generates financial reports.
• Assists in auditing activities by providing the necessary information.
• Monitors financial transactions and ensures compliance with the order’s policies and procedures.
• Maintains compliance with all international and local regulations.
• Maintains highly organized and updated files.
• Attends training regarding accounting standards and bookkeeping and provides training to more junior accountants through conferences, seminars, and workshops.
• Ensures all accounting tasks and transactions are compiled in a timely manner.
• Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
• 3+ years of accounting experience.
• Working knowledge of tax laws.
• Strong computer literacy.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines2023-09-30|||Beirut|||||||||g-Xi~wii9rr15f9U|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||